- Throw uke (e.g., with Harai Goshi, O Soto Gari, O Goshi).
- Follow uke to the floor and take a fully mounted position with feet tucked tightly under uke’s bottom/thighs.
- Take a normal cross choke (Namijuji Shime).
- Maintain choke and shoot your legs back, catching uke’s shins/calves with your feet and stretch out as far as you can with your legs.
- Keep your head down to the top of uke’s head to protect your face, and thrust up with your crossed arms, pushing against uke’s neck/jaw.
Copyright © Medford Judo Academy · 2021