- Tori throws uke throws tori, applies choke, and uke counters with cross-choke.
- Grab uke’s top arm at the wrist (with right hand) and elbow (with left hand) and break the choke by driving uke’s arm across his body.
- Swing your left leg around uke’s head and pull your heel in close to uke’s throat.
- Sitting close behind uke’s right shoulder, bring your legs together across uke’s chest and throat, using your feet to pin uke’s left arm while you bring their right arm to your chest.
- Raise your hips to bar uke’s arm until submission.
Copyright © Medford Judo Academy · 2018