- Throw uke (e.g., Deashi Harai) so uke lands on left side.
- As uke falls, wrap your right forearm under uke’s right calf and bring it to your right hip.
- Step right foot between uke’s legs and set foot down at uke’s right side.
- Grip your right fist with your left hand and sit close to uke’s bottom, with your right foot secured by your left leg.
- Pinch uke’s thigh between your thighs as you stretch uke’s leg and roll your forearm into the nerve in uke’s calf.
Copyright © Medford Judo Academy · 2023